We’re very proud to announce the release of 0.6.0 final.
Where to get it
So what have we added?
A lot. Maybe too much to discuss here, nevertheless, we will at least list the major new stuff. For a full list of what has changed, please see the changelog.
- Completely revamped the install sequence.
- A page preview status was added users to preview the page before publishing.
- HTTPS support was added for accessing the administration area.
- CRON support was added. The term “cron” is also used as a general reference term for all manner of scheduling services. See the wiki for configuration details.
- Administrative users can now “uninstall” a plugin. This removes any database tables and settings it may have added. The plugin has to support this feature.
- Wolf CMS now supports frontend plugin controllers.
- A new core plugin was added called BackupRestore which will allow site administrators to create a backup of all the Wolf CMS core database tables.
Be aware! We have removed features.
- The old and rather broken PDO lite support has been removed. This was a set of libraries to allow people who did not have native PDO support to still use Wolf CMS. These libraries have now been removed and native PDO support is now a requirement.
- The BASE HREF tag that was used in the administration backend screens was removed, check your plugins.