FlashMoto.com presented a New Stable Version 1.2 of its advanced Flash Content Management System – a powerful platform that allows a Flash developer to manage and the end-user to edit the Flash website without any additional software installing. Both the developers and end-users will really appreciate the new features of the System that have been implemented into the New Version 1.2.
In addition to the features available in the version 1.1, the new version 1.2 of FlashMoto CMS now includes the following:
- Control Panel Rebrandin.
- Under Construction Mod.
- The ability to set a FavIcon for a website via FlashMoto control panel.
- FlashMoto components were updated for more convenient and automated assets loadin.
- The ability to pre-load images, MP3, FLV and SWF files during the website loading stage.
- Disable website sounds effect.
- The ability to preview a website either in the same window or in a new one.
- XML Sitemap Generator.
- Rich Content module with external source.
- Control Panel Interface updates and optimization.
- Improved Media Player, Media Loader and loaders with new resize options.
- Object effects management tools improvement.
- Modules Data Provides Management.
- Auto-validation and correction of XML files.
- Improved display of HTML content page.
- Speed improvements.
- Pages, pop-ups and website properties improvements.
- ‘Rasterize Object’ function added.
- Such modules, as image gallery, info module and music player now provides the ability to manage data sources
FlashMoto Flash CMS is available as a standalone version or with a Flash CMS template. FlashMoto provides a collection of interactive Flash CMS templates that meets the main FlashMoto control panel requirements and can be a perfect solution for Flash websites powered by Flash CMS.