Remember that heartbreaking scene from Casablanca? Well, we won't have Paris, but we will have Boston and Gilbane Boston to get together and do the industry talk. Won't be as dramatic as the Rick-Ilsa exchange, but definitely fun and informative for all of you content management professionals.
Now, now… Here's looking at you, kid. Do you have #gilbaneboston on your calendar? Here's why you should and what to look forward to.
The conference for content management professionals will last for two days. You can still get a free Technology Showcase Pass that includes two Keynotes, nine Product Labs and full access to the exhibit area, as well as the conference reception on December 1.
Here's a peek into what to expect from the conference:
Wednesday - December 1, 2010
- Opening keynote session with Marie Williams, Senior Director, Web Innovation, Global Online Services, Hilton Worldwide; Keith Cook, Global eBusiness Officer, ACE Group and Aaron Hill, Senior Director, Online Strategy & Services, SAS
- Product Labs starting at 11:00am
- Second Keynote — Industry Analyst Debate "What’s Real, What’s Hype, and What’s Coming" — with Hadley Reynolds, Director, Content & Digital Media Technologies, IDC; Stephen Powers, Senior Analyst, Forrester; Scott Liewehr, Senior Consultant, Web Content Management, Gilbane Group; Tony Byrne, Founder, The Real Story Group; Kathleen Reidy, Senior Analyst, 451 Group
- Expo area and networking - 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Reception, technology demos, networking - 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Thursday - December 2, 2010
- Product Labs starting at 8:30am
- Day-long conference sessions
- Lunch Reception, Technology Demos, and Networking from 12:30pm to 2:00pm
- Expo Area and networking at 10:40pm to 2:00pm
And here are some helpful links:
- Conference program and speakers
- Conference schedule
- Pre-conference workshops
- The Adaptive Marketer scholarship (free passes)
See you in Boston!