glFusion gives you the ability to easily create websites and online communities complete with add-ons like Forums, CAPTCHA/Spam filters, Calendars, File & Media Gallery management solutions, WYSIWYG editors, and MooTools AJAX support, all right out of the box.
What makes glFusion different from the vast array of CMS or blog platforms available?
The answer is integration. Rather than develop a small core system, and rely on 3rd party plugins to extend functionality, glFusion gives you a majority of the tools you might need, in a single robust package.
The benefit of this development approach is a tight integration between different parts of the system, without having to hunt down 3rd party plugins, make sure they're compatible, go through compatibility pains when one component releases an upgrade, but the other parts of the system don't and it breaks, etc.
We figure you already have enough stress in your life, why should you have more! Welcome to glFusion, where you can have synergy, stability, and style!
Unique features include:
- Automated 3rd Party Plugin Installation - Upload plugin archives directly through an online interface. glFusion will extract the archive and put all files in their proper places. All you have to do is click Install!
- Integrated Menu Builder - Allows you to change the site menus using an online editor!
- Direct WYSIWYG Integration - See exactly how your story will look as you type it!
- Pre-Installed Plugins - Additional functionality and enhanced security:
- Bad Behavior2 - A great tool that blocks bot attacks, spam bots, and other nasties from the Internet.
- CAPTCHA - Ensures that humans are the only ones entering content on your site.
- Forum - A community collaboration and discussion tool.
- FileMgmt - A complete File Manager for your site.
- Media Gallery - A complete multi-media manager.
glFusion is fully documented and gives you a true XHTML compliant site with a pure CSS driven layout. The design is SEO friendly and is also accessible by screen readers and other assistance tools used by the visually impaired.
Visit our online demo at http://demo.glfusion.org to see glFusion in action!
Open Source License:Creative Commons license